Wayne Goss, Professional Makeup artist with 3million Youtube followers
It's a really good, really good product. It dries brushes just like that!
Melissa Hartzel, Professional Makeup Artist
It's transformed my life and my career, cleaning my brushes is so simple and so quick now
Ever tried and failed to remove long stay foundation like Estee Lauder Doublewear?
With the StylPro makeup brush cleanser the struggle is over, like a hot knife through butter the gentle yet highly effective formula will remove oil-based products from your brushes with ease leaving them like new again.
✔️ Registered by the Vegan society
✔️ Alcohol, Paraben and Sulphate FREE
✔️ Wheatgerm, Grapeseed and Argan oils
This unique and deep cleansing formula will cut through stubborn cosmetics and at the same time nourish and gently condition the brush bristles leaving them silky, smooth and protected. Use neat, do not mix with water. Long-stay foundation and lipstick truly are no match for the StylPro makeup brush cleanser and conditioner.
• Instructions: Add one capful (8ml) of StylPro Makeup Brush Cleanser to the StyPro bowl. Do not mix with water or other cleansers and always follow the StylPro Makeup Brush Cleaner instructions during use. Top tip: tilt the bowl at 45 degrees to create a deeper pool of cleanser and to clean higher up the bristles. Please avoid letting the ferrule go under the liquid level as this may damage the brush. Please use with caution.
• Ingredients: Isododecane, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil.
• What is Isododecane? Isododecane is a hydrocarbon ingredient most often used as an emollient in skin care products. Thanks to its low viscosity and density, it has a high spreadability, which makes it especially ideal for any lotion-based product (Source).
• Warnings: Flammable. Keep away from heat, sparks, open flames, hot surfaces. No smoking. Keep container tightly closed. Store in a well-ventilated cool dry place out of sunlight.
• Harmful: May cause lung damage if swallowed. Do not swallow, inhale or allow contact with eyes. If swallowed, do not induce vomiting: seek medical advice immediately and show the label. Avoid prolonged contact with skin. This is not a toy. Keep out of reach of children. Use as directed.
If you live outside of the UK please click here to select your region.