Wayne Goss, Professional Makeup artist with 3million Youtube followers
It's a really good, really good product. It dries brushes just like that!
Melissa Hartzel, Professional Makeup Artist
It's transformed my life and my career, cleaning my brushes is so simple and so quick now
How clean are your brushes?
To avoid build-up of germs, professionals recommend cleaning your makeup brushes once a week. But when did you last clean your makeup brushes? The problem is traditional cleaning methods are messy, laborious and can leave brushes wet and unusable for up to 24 hours.
Now available in limited edition metallic Rose Gold - StylPro Limited, invented by BBC Apprentice Winner Tom Pellereau, cleans and dries all makeup brush types in seconds, leaving brushes clean and ready to reuse straight away
Washes and Dries Makeup Brushes in under 30 Seconds - No more labouring over hand washing brushes and waiting hours for them to dry. The StylPro leaves them clean and dry in under 30 seconds, ready to use.
New shape, integrated Spindle and new on/off switch - While still boasting all the benefits of the StylPro Original including Centrifugal Spin Technology, the StylPro Limited sees the introduction of a new shape, integral connection spindle and on/off switch, making it even more ergonomic and user friendly.
Works with both synthetic and natural hair brushes - The StylPro can wash and dry both natural and synthetic hair brushes. Leaving them ready to use straight away.
Unbreakable Tritan™ Bowl - The StylPro bowl is made from unbreakable Tritan™, which is also dishwasher safe, which saves time handwashing the bowl afterwards and no more worrying about dropping it.
Use any cleanser or soap and water - For powder based brushes, we recommend using any soap and water, for any oil based, (foundation, lip stick, mascara) brushes, we recommend you use the Stylpro cleanser or a cleanser of your choice.
8 flexible silicone collars - The range of collars means that there will be a collar to fit all standard style makeup brushes. (Not suitable for double ended or flat brushes).
Loved by Beauty professionals, makeup enthusiasts and featured by Cosmopolitan, OK!, Hello!, Daily Mail, Metro, BuzzFeed, Wayne Goss - over 50,000 StylPro's have been sold to date. Click the videos below to see why.
StylPro Story - Want to know why Apprentice Winner Tom Pellereau invented a device to clean and dry makeup brushes? Watch this video:
"Have you ever given much thought to the bacteria that lurks on your makeup brushes? Thanks to a conversation I had with a well-known beauty expert, the hassle of cleaning makeup brushes could now be a thing of the past. She told me about the dangers of bacteria on makeup brushes and challenged me to invent a faster, more effective way to clean and dry them. The StylPro is revolutionising the routines of beauty professionals, salons and consumers worldwide." - Tom Pellereau
Going global, this Buzzfeed video viewed by 22,000,000 made StylPro a global phenomenon.
How it works:
Follow the above 5 steps once a week for amazingly clean brushes and healthy skin:
1. Select the best fitting collar. There are 8 to choose from.
2. Attach the collar to the StylPro device.
3. For water-soluble makeup (for example: blusher, bronzer and loose powder), squeeze a small amount your preferred liquid soap into the bowl. Add water to the bowl until the water level is half the height of the brush bristles.
For non-water soluble makeup (for example foundation), add one sachet (10ml) of StylPro Makeup Brush Cleanser into the bowl.
4. Softly dunk the brush up and down in the liquid, pressing the brush lightly into the bowl to open the bristles slightly. Whilst gently pressing the brush down in the bowl, switch on the StylPro. Slowly move the brush up and down for 10 seconds, keeping the brush underneath the liquid level at all times.
5. Gradually lift the spinning brush out of the liquid (but keep inside the bowl) and leave it to spin above the liquid level. As the brush lifts from the dirty liquid, the bristles will splay out and you will see the water/cleanser and dirt being spun out of the brush. Leave the brush spinning above the liquid. After 10 seconds switch off the StylPro. Your brush will be clean and dry.
What's in the pack
What the press say:
- "This tool will wash and dry your makeup brush in 10 seconds" ... "allowing the brush to dry in a matter of seconds. SECONDS, PEOPLE." @CosmopolitanUK (Read full review)
- "It really is a dream come true." ... "No longer will you have to manually wash your brushes and wait (ages) for them to dry, oh no, this beaut cleans and dries your brushes in under 30 seconds." ... "If you want super clean brushes for super fresh skin, then we think it's worth it." @Shemazing.net (Read full review)
What professional makeup artist say:
- "It's fantastic, a brilliant product ... I have never seen my brush quite so clean as this." - Justine, Makeup Artist
- "When I first saw the StylPro I thought yes. Finally someone has invented this." - June, Chief Makeup Artist, Makeup Junkies
- "It's transformed my life and my career, cleaning my brushes is so simple and so quick now." - Melissa, Professional Makeup Artist
- "It's very good, I've seen nothing like it." - Sue Kemp, founder of Love Makeup
- "It dries instantly and that is pretty amazing." - Lynda, Professional Makeup Artist
See more testimonials and vlogs here
Questions and Answers:
Q. I see the StylPro spins the bristles out. Will this damage my brush?
The force exerted on the bristles when spinning is very low in comparison to the bending, squeezing and pulling action used when cleaning brushes by hand. As part of our testing we repeat tested a range of brushes 500 times, to see how they were affected. The results show that there was little to no affect on the bristles. However, as there are so many factors regarding brushes we cannot be held responsible for any damage to your brushes.
Q. Does this work with Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation?
Yes, add 10ml (about one capful) of the StylPro Cleanser solution, the StylPro will leave your brush looking brand new. In fact the StylPro Cleanser was developed especially for this purpose. Estee Lauder Double Wear which is one of the most popular foundations, is known to be incredibly difficult to remove. In our testing we used this foundation as our benchmark.
Q. Do I have to use your Cleanser? Can I use my preferred liquid soap with water?
We advise you use your preferred brand of anti-bacterial liquid soap and water for all water soluble makeup up. For more oily makeup like foundation, lipstick or eye liner, we recommend using StylPro Makeup Brush Cleanser.
Q. How do I know to use cleanser rather than soap and water?
The best way is to try with anti-bacterial soap and water first. If this does not clean as well as you would like then you need to use StylPro Cleanser.
Q. Will it work with my brushes?
The 8 silicone collars or 'hoods' have be especially designed to hold any brush handle which is between 5mm and 30mm in diameter. We have tested the StylPro with a huge range of brushes. However the brush must have a rod or shaft-like handle. The StylPro cannot hold flat handle brushes.
Q. Does the StylPro work on natural and synthetic brushes?
Yes, the StylPro works with a range of natural and man made brushes. However when changing from wet to dry, bristles can be delicate. For natural bristles especially, please only spin dry for 3-5 seconds then stop. If any of the bristles do stick out, please use a damp cloth to mould them back into shape and leave them to air dry.
For more questions and answers please click here